Friday, November 17, 2017

Small things 17 Nov


  • Elevators drive me up a wall.
  • There's a 10,000 sq ft bouncy house that you can rent in the US. The rent's not cheap, but that's due to inflation.
  • I, for one, like Roman Numerals.....
  • If our census included Americans pretending to be Canadians while overseas, we'd probably double our population.
  • How to tell if you've made it: You use 'real' maple syrup on your pancakes. (Unless you live in Quebec, where it's bad form to use anything else)
  • Never take a 'how badass are you?' quiz online. You fail by virtue of the fact that you're taking a 'how badass are you?' quiz. 
  • If I were the Principal, sometimes I'd cancel classes due to great weather.
  • Don't believe all the 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies' promises. It's a trap!
  • If I was a server at a restaurant, and I saw teens on a date, I might ask them if they wanted a kid's menu......
  • A proctologist can examine the back nine holes and then go to the golf course and play the front nine. [Yeah I know, crappy joke]
  • The only race I hate is the one I have to run in....

No comments: