Friday, October 06, 2017

ACMA

"Hi, my name is Karl and I'm an Altoids Cinnamon Mint addict."

"Hi, my name is Darlene and so am I."

So in all seriousness, I'm a big lover of all things cinnamon. So when I discovered that Altoids made cinnamon mints, I had to try them. That was my first mistake. They're so good!! My second mistake was letting Darlene try them. Now she's hooked. She eats through my stash and then I discover that I'm out. This used to be no big deal, because I used to be able to find them at most drug stores. Not lately though.

For some reason, places have stopped carrying them. So I've had to resort to candy stores where they have the audacity to charge upwards of $5 to $7 for one tin.

Luckily, we just went to San Diego. I knew they carried them down there, and sure enough, I was able to find them at most drug stores. Luckier still, they were on sale - 2 for $3. So we bought some.

I can only imagine what this looked like in the X-Ray security scanner........

No comments: