Friday, June 10, 2016

Sure it's a scam, but it's a tasty one

Whenever Darlene and I go to the US, we always visit at least one grocery store to see what they sell compared to what we get in Canada.

This time, we saw a few things you can't get in Canada, but one thing in particular intrigued us enough to buy and try. I'm talking about Coke Life.

In case you've never heard of it, Coke Life is a new version of Coca Cola that uses cane sugar (instead of HFCS) and Stevia to reduce the amount of sugar. Yes, there's still 60 calories in the little glass bottle, but that's better than 100.

We tried it and much to my surprise, Darlene and I both like it. If it sold in Canada, I'd buy it. We don't drink a lot of Coke, but it does go great with certain foods, like pizza. It's a treat for us, and in this case, a slightly less sweet treat.

No comments: