- Medical science has shown that a large brain tumour can turn an otherwise normal person into someone with murderous or pedophile urges. Removal of the tumour eliminates the urges and behaviour.
- You can get the utmost in luxury flight accommodations on the Etihad airline by booking The Etihad Residence. It comes with a living room, full double bed in a separate bedroom, a butler and private bathroom. A flight from Sydney to Dubai would cost $23,000. One way.
- Yarnbombing is a thing. Yarnbombing is a type of graffiti or street art that employs colourful displays of knitted or crocheted yarn or fibre rather than paint or chalk.
- Vantablack is the darkest material ever made by man.
- If you live in the Montgomery neighbourhood in Calgary, the 4 closest chain grocery stores are all Safeways. Could we perhaps tear one of them down for a new Loblaw's City Market?
- Chris Pratt was once homeless, on the beach, in Maui. He was 'discovered' there while waiting tables by Rae Dawn Chong.
- Bose not only makes speakers and headphones, they also created a unique electromagnetic suspension for cars that would have eliminated any road imperfections while driving. But it never sold. They do however, make special seats for long haul truck drivers.
Saturday, April 02, 2016
Blog'd by Karl Plesz at 7:23 AM