- The cornea is the only part of a human body that has no blood supply; it gets oxygen directly through the air. The cornea is the fastest healing tissue in the human body, thus, most corneal abrasions will heal within 24-36 hours.
- In Sweden, everyday office employees — unless they're high-ranking professionals — don't wear dress clothes. For the most part, jeans will get you by.
- Almonds - seeds, not nuts.
- Pistachios - seeds, not nuts.
- Walnuts - seeds, not nuts.
- Cashews - seeds of the cashew apple, not nuts.
- Peanuts - legumes, not nuts.
Saturday, February 06, 2016
Blog'd by Karl Plesz at 6:26 AM