- On average, teens get their first smart phone when they're 11.
- Listening to music while you work makes you less productive, especially if the task requires thought processing. It is fine for monotonous tasks. The best bet is listening to some music before doing intensive work.
- 100 years ago, if you wanted to get to Perth, Australia from London, that would take you 30 days. The interior of Australia was 40 days' travel, due to the lack of railroads back then.
- A 2014 Audi SQ5, powered with technology from Delphi, made it 3400 miles from San Francisco to New York City, driving itself 99% of the time. That is the first coast to coast autonomous drive.
- In post civil war America, tipping was considered offensively un-American.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Blog'd by Karl Plesz at 6:37 AM