Thursday, January 09, 2014

First online clothing purchase

This past Christmas, I did most of my shopping online. It was great. But one thing I had yet to buy online was any kind of clothing. That changed this year.

I was on the hunt for a decent mid-weight winter coat and wasn't finding what I wanted. I finally found something really nice at Winners of all places. But they didn't have my size, in fact, they only had one coat of that style or brand.

So the thought enters my brain - "I wonder if they sell this coat online?" It turns out that yes they do - Amazon in the US (Amazon.com) sells it directly. So I ordered it and it happened to be on sale just like the one at Winners. Yay!

I received the coat the other day and it's awesome.

Retail box stores, you should be trembling with fear right about now.

No comments: