Friday, September 06, 2013

Keurig paydirt!

Just over 18 months ago, I mentioned that I would like to operate a store that sells every flavour of Keurig coffee and tea and let the public buy as many of each flavour as they want - mix and match.

Well, someone beat me to it - in fact they've been doing it for years (in Calgary no less), but I only found out about it last week. We went on Saturday and..... well, heaven. I had to behave and only buy $20 worth of product, but I could have easily spent $60 without trying.

Needless to say, I have a lot of great new flavours to try and have been reacquainted with ones I love but haven't seen in stores.

Yes, I know, I'm getting to that. The name of this place is The Coffee Connection and they're at 1047 26 St NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6K8 and they're open Monday to Saturday from 10-4.

If you own a Keurig, you have to go. Like, go already!

No comments: