Monday, September 03, 2012

Start me up! - episode 2

I know that nobody has solved the songs in the first episode, but I still would like to post the second. I tried to pick songs that were easier to recognize, but not too easy.

In the sound clip you will hear the first 3 seconds of 5 various songs. You just have to correctly guess the 5 songs. Artists too, if you know them. Put your answers in the comments. I will announce the winners of each episode of the contest.

As a hint, the picture is from the video of one of the songs.

[Update] Solution now in the comments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know the last one....H.

Anonymous said...

I know #3. "It's been 7 hours and 15 days..."

Karl Plesz said...

Yes.... and?

Anonymous said...

I only know two.
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2U
The Cars - Let's Go

Mitch

Anonymous said...

Peter Frampton - I'm in you

Now if I can just convince Blogger that I an NOT a robot!

Mitch

Karl Plesz said...

That's 2,3 and 5 solved. Any takers on 1 and 4? Clues:
1: "I feel like a new boy"
4: Artists is one of those one-name artists. Begins with the letter R.

Karl Plesz said...

OK, time's up. Here are the answers.

Filter - take a picture; Peter Frampton - I'm in you; Sinead O'connor - nothing compares to you; Robyn - konichiwa bitches; Cars - let's go.