- John Cleese, of Monty Python fame, has a Cambridge law degree. He never practised.
- The Canadian government has a new trick up their sleeve - pass controversial new laws with clauses that make it possible to make further changes without anymore Parliamentary consultation.
- Taco Bell failed as a franchise twice in Mexico, the second time even trying to bill itself as authentic American food.
- Wendy's founder Dave Thomas invented the KFC paper chicken bucket.
- In Australia because of a copyright conflict, Burger King is called Hungry Jack's.
- British actor Sir Christopher Lee celebrated his 90th birthday on May 27th. He's still working.
- The Solar Impulse plane completed a 19 hour flight from Madrid to Morocco on 5 Jun 2012, completing the world's first intercontinental flight powered only by the sun.
- It's probably not a good time to buy a computer right now - Mac or PC, because big improvements are in store by year end.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Blog'd by Karl Plesz at 8:29 AM