Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Not enough hours in a day

So the amount of blogging that will be going on over the next few weeks will lessen. For one thing, it's summer godammit! For another, a really awesome sci-fi book just came out and it's motivated me to get it on my iPad Kindle app so I could read it.

What book? Kim Stanley Robinson's 2312. I'm a huge fan of his after reading the Mars trilogy books so I'm rather excited to get back to my reading ways.

So between that and all the other things I have planned over the next couple of months, I'm running out of minutes to devote to the blog. Posts won't stop, but they will trail off a tad.

Just so you know.

1 comment:

Retro Blog said...

Ever read Zelazney's Gaea triad?
Two of the books are called Demon and Wizard, blanked on the other one.
Team is sent to Jupiter to investigate one of the moons. turns out to be intelligent and insane. Good story. I think I have the correct author, maybe not.