- We have no problem making fortunes with oil and gas, but balk at the idea of a well 500m from our home.
- Canaries were named after the Canary Islands, where they were found, which were named after the dog (canis).
- The ruling Conservatives in Canada truly understand irony, denying the Green party leader a chance to pay tribute to Vaclav Havel, a champion of free speech.
- There's a trio of hotel / casinos on the Nevada side of the Utah/Nevada border west of Salt Lake and they'll fly you there direct from Calgary.
- China has 64 million, new, unused homes. They are waiting for new residents.
- You can get free long distance in Canada from a free phone app even when your cell providers are bastards.
- During my lifetime, I will make approximately 10,000 gallons of urine.
- In Quebec, the stop signs say 'Arrêt'. In France, they say 'Stop'.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Blog'd by Karl Plesz at 8:45 AM