Sunday, October 09, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I have a healthy family and am blessed with spending lots of quality time with my 3 year old grand-daughter, who loves me very much and has brought immeasurable joy to my life. My career is progressing quite splendidly. I'm working in the best job I've ever done in my life, working for a company that truly values my contributions. I continue to learn the fundamentals of improvisation and try to teach the same at a basic level, which I think will set me up for the retirement training job of my dreams. Darlene and I got to go to San Diego this year - twice! I have amazing friends who are kind, generous and funny. A big shout out to all my blog readers who have supported me over the years and to those of you who became my friend. I wish nothing but the best to each and every one of you. Have fun, be open to new experiences and ideas. Become an advocate for something you truly believe in. Be a force for change - we all have that power.

Now.... to the turkey! (and the stuffing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a delight to read and I count you as one of my friends. Carry on...