Monday, October 10, 2011

Bizarre dream alert

I don't remember many of my dreams, but sometimes I do and last week I woke up remembering a weird one. This drea involved me trying to buy something someone was selling on kijiji in Calgary. I was buying a big screen TV and the price was pretty incredible, maybe too incredible.

I arranged to meet the seller and when I got to the meeting place, it was Terry and Dean, those guys from Fubar (the movie). As soon as I saw them, I realized I was being duped, but I suddenly came to the realization that maybe these guys were in the middle of ffilming a new movie and I was part of one of their improvised scenes. So I decided to play the fool and go along with the whole thing. They sold me a TV box filled with styrofoam.

It was one of the funniest dreams I've ever had.

No comments: