Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Practical Lexicon Episode 4A - The PRT episode

Last night, Bernie and I recorded a podcast out of sequence with the planned order of podcasts we were planning to do according to our plan. The reason for the disruption is that in less than a week, I'll be meeting with staff from the Mayor's office in Calgary to state the case for PRT in this city. In particular, I'll be trying to convince the powers that be that there is an area of the city in particular, perfectly suited to the first modern PRT system in North America, as I have previously blogged about here.

I decided it was time to open up the discussion about PRT before the meeting takes place and you can listen to that discussion below in the player.

In my excitement, I had to edit out a few mistakes but noticed that one made it to publication, namely, PRT actually stands for 'personal' rapid transit.

No comments: