Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big news

I lost track of who I announced this to and came to the realization that practically none of you were told yet. So I'm letting the cat out of the bag.

2011 is the year I turn 50. So Darlene suggested we have an event that celebrates both my 50th and our 22nd wedding anniversary - by renewing our vows. She already bought her gown. She just bought my outfit, most of which has arrived. I just had to show off the shoes. They're New Rock skull shoes. Darlene spoils me, she really does. I can't wait to see the English Laundry shirt she got.

So all that's left to decide is a date and a venue and we're all set.

4 comments:

Bernie May said...

Woo hoo! Love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

It is also Henry's 50th on April 29 and our 22th anniversary on May 27. We're going to Hawaii for 2 weeks...leaving this Sunday! Last time we were there was 22 years ago.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Let us know what's up when you know!! H.

Jonathan said...

That's excellent! Congrats to both of you.