Monday, November 22, 2010

Flame broiled, then flame nuked

At work the other day, somebody bought a Wendy's burger (I'm assuming it was Wendy's - it was wrapped in a foil paper wrapper) and brought it back to work. They then nuked it in the microwave oven. Wrapper and all. Fully wrapped. Then walked away while it was 'reheating'.

This flame-broiled burger experienced flame a second time - in the microwave oven. In fact, it caught fire. The smell was something else. It was a write-off. The burger wasn't in very good shape either.

No comments: