Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I call it Mirror Mirror

I've seen what is supposed to be a sneak peek at the next generation iPhone. Included in the new design is both a rear mounted camera (as before) and a front mounted web cam for web video chat. If this is true, I have an idea for a brilliant iPhone app.

The Mirror. It enables the front mounted camera and displays what it sees on the screen, essentially a camera mirror. People can use this to check their hair, makeup, teeth, etc. I was going to say 'women', but as many of you know, makeup isn't restricted to the female gender anymore.....

Anyway, whoever wants to use my idea (assuming someone hasn't already thought of it), feel free to use it. A token stipend would be accepted with humility. Please make all cheques payable to Karl Plesz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, they should come standard on car visors! Oh wait, they already have that.....Retro

Warning images in your mirror could be larger than your mouth...