Friday, November 27, 2009

It's like Ice Capades, but with out-of-control cars

Oh look! It’s snowing! I wonder if my little rant against Mother Nature had anything to do with that?

[chuckle]

Actually, my drive home from work was full of adventure as most of the roads had turned to sheets of ice by the time rush hour hit. I had to navigate through at least 3 spots where cars were piled up at the bottom of icy hills, including just a few hundred metres from my home. Some people took more than 3 hours to get home from work today.

2 comments:

Jim said...

How was the ring road Karl? And do you use/like it?

Karl Plesz said...

Actually Jim, the ring road was in better shape than most roads, but I think all that new black pavement helped. I hear it didn't stay that way though.

Yes, I do use it - every day - to and from work.