Monday, October 26, 2009

I can't stop laughing

You know how you start typing stuff into the Google search field and the auto-complete feature starts suggesting phrases? I had heard about this particular phenomenon and didn't believe it, so I had to try for myself.

Lo and behold. I typed in 'I like' and this is what Google suggested first:

'I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur.'

Someone's trying to mess with my head.....

I'm still laughing though.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snorting is good. You realize, of course, that somewhere on the internet someone has posted "...I like to tape..." etc. R

Unknown said...

hahahahahahha

I just did "when was" and got a good one.

When was electricity invented?

Unknown said...

hahaha

"I am"

I am extremely terrified of Chinese people

Anonymous said...

"I perceived"

I perceived him loosening my shadow.

Shows a picture of a Victorian out for a stroll and some mysterious thin dark man is detaching the mans shadow for known reasons but surely dastardly yes? R

Jonathan said...

"Karl is "

Karl is King.

Can't argue with Google.