Saturday, September 26, 2009

There's still time.....

It's been a while since I stayed up until 3am. But last night (or should I say this morning?) I did just that in support of Loose Moose's 30 hour Improv Marathon. I was helping out between 10pm and 3am and got to watch the Midnight Talk show with Andrew Phung and Gavin Williams.

I wasn't sure how the marathon was going to work, expecting all the improvisers to come and go at various points during the 30 hour period to get some rest between performances, tech work (lights, scene-ography), and front-of-house tasks (box office, bar, usher). But a dedicated if not insane quintet of company members made a pact to work the whole 30 hour marathon - non-stop. This group of hardy souls are pictured here, caught in a tableau performed during the Midnight Talk show. I managed to get an interview with Gavin before I left, to be edited and published in the near future.

There's still time to catch this madness, as the performances continue all day Saturday until the finale around midnight.

P.S.: Yes........ I am up at 8am blogging about this. Yes.......... I am insane.

No comments: