Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog jargon - blargon

I've been blogging now since July 2004. But I've noticed that I haven't been using a lot of the correct blog jargon that has been invented over the years. I'm not considered an A-list blogger - yet. I don't blogroll anymore because I'd run out of space. My preferred tactic is to link to other blogs whenever they have stuff that I think would appeal to the majority of my readers. I rarely suffer from blogstipation. I do however, suffer from blogorrhea. I keep my blogvertising to a minimum. Many of my readers are blurkers, but I don't mind. Some people could accuse me of being a bloggerel, especially on the topic of copyright. I have a blaudience between 50-250 per day. I think I would like to be recruited by a bloggeropoly some day. I have yet to be dooced, and would not expect this to happen because I typically refrain from blogging about work. I try to hat tip whenever I can, but I probably don't do it as often as I should. I am a closet linkbaiter, as I would assume most blog owners are. I actively measuremap, simply because I like to see what drives traffic to my blog. I do multiblog, but my other blogs are semi-private and are more professional than they are personal. Once I retire (translation - have more free time), I will consider podcasting in addition to blogging. I guess I'm a progblogger, although it would be nice to be a problogger.

No comments: