Monday, April 20, 2009

I know these guys!

Almost two years ago, Will Ferrell and a few other Hollywood types founded a comedy video web site called Funny or Die. The idea is that comical folks (professional or not) could submit videos to the site and allow site users to vote on whether the video was funny and deserved to stick around, or die and be relegated to the site's 'crypt'. The very first video posted was The Landlord, featuring Will Ferrell and a foul-mouthed 2 year old landlord, which I blogged about. I've mentioned other videos from the site too.

Fast forward to today. Some friends I know from Loose Moose and a few of their buddies got together and made Juantourage. Pictured is my friend Andrew (playing Tortoise). So far, it's doing pretty good on the site. Go check it out and vote.

Language may not be suitable for young people, or workmates (NSFW).

No comments: