Friday, March 27, 2009

"Rowena's particularly thick..."

OK, I admit it. I have a warped sense of humour. Dry wit and slightly darker comedy will always win the day for me. Which is probably why I appreciate British humour as much as I do.

Well, another UK comedy which I have yet to see in North America is a project of Chris Morris called Jam. Thankfully (for now) YouTube has select sketches from the show to whet your appetite. Although I don't know why. It's not like you can buy it here or anything. But I'm not bitter.

In this clip, an agency provides 'thick' people for jobs they are good at - such as arguments, which they are very good at winning "because they are too thick to realize they've lost."

From the YouTube page in the link, there are a few other Jam clips to watch as well.

No comments: