Thursday, January 08, 2009

Just in time too - Rebecca Northan

I had originally intended for my Loose Moose alumni interviews to be spread out a little - maybe 3 or 4 a month at most. But I felt it was appropriate to get this next one online as soon as possible, considering that Rebecca Northan's amazing show, Blind Date, opens tonight at Loose Moose and will be finished by the end of next weekend. Show times here.

Even better, I managed to salvage the live audio from our chat and found a suitable, free host for the file. So my friends, here in its entirety, is my interview with Rebecca Northan in mp3 format. If your browser doesn't have a music player, just download it and play with your favourite player.

If you get to her show, be sure to add your comments to this post on what you thought. You can catch her husband in the one night only show This is Cancer next Tuesday, January 13th at 8pm at Loose Moose.

No comments: