Monday, October 20, 2008

Let's go back 30 years

I grew up and went to to a high school (LTMHS) in a town named Deux Montagnes in Quebec (we Anglophones called it by its English equivalent - Two Mountains) just north of Montreal. I started a Facebook group for my high school graduating class a while back. Aside from hoping to rekindle friendships with some old classmates, my ultimate goal is to try and convince as many of them as possible to attend an all class reunion in 2010. One very generous individual offered to scan the pages of our yearbook with each class of 1978 member and post the scans in the Facebook group. The task is complete.

I have not seen these pictures in decades, having messed up on my opportunity to buy a copy of the yearbook while it was still for sale. Yeah, that's me, at 17 years old. I wasn't even shaving at that age......

1 comment:

Bernie May said...

Nice tie