Friday, May 02, 2008

Where in the world are you?

Right now, some of my blog readers are probably wondering, "What the heck is up with this guy? He's getting very 'interactive' with his readers." Well, I'm not done.

Being the curious individual that I am, I'd like it if you would share with me your location - where you call home. I already know what area some of you live in (some of my readers communicate outside of this blog, and/or have blogs of their own that make it obvious where they are). But I'd love it if you could chime in with a hello and where you're at.

In case you haven't figured it out yet...... hello from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!

6 comments:

Retro Blog said...

Hello from beautiful southern Oregon coast, 20 miles from the nearest sand dune, Coquille,Oregon. R

Bernie May said...

I'm in your kitchen at the mo'. Are you going to eat that?

ZooooM said...

I'm in California, the "OC". Which is nothing like the show on t.v.

Real Housewives of OC is a lot closer to portraying the rich set here - a peoples I do not belong to.

I live in the kind of town in OC they would never make a show out of.

Karl Plesz said...

Retro: I've passed by within a few minutes of Coquille, twice (whilst passing through Bandon. Over the years we've stayed in Ashland, Brookings, Lincoln City, Cannon Beach and Portland.

Bernie: Leave those cupcakes alone.

Zoooom: We've been to the OC! We visited Newport Beach a few years ago and whilst in the area, explored around Laguna Beach and Laguna Niguel.

Anonymous said...

I'm in your back yard, peering in your kitchen window, looking at your cupcakes... do you have any root beer to go with those?

yoo hoo said...

We are in beautiful Lake Forest Park, Washington. We have all three, a lake a forest and mutliple parks. Thanks for asking, and sorry about the hockey thing. Maybe next year?