Friday, April 18, 2008

When you're good...... they ask you to come back

Remember my first public performance last year at Law Day? Tomorrow (April 19th) is Law Day again in Calgary, where the justice system puts on a day of educational presentations at the Court of Queen's Bench downtown - this time, the new location at 601 - 5 Street SW. Last year, the kids loved the mock trial presentation, 'Pirates of the Courtroom – The Case of the Pirate Princess' so much, we were asked to put it on again.

I reprise my role as the Pirate Princess's mother - Lady Swann. If you're downtown at 1pm, I'll be at the courthouse. Bring the kids. And a camera.

If I manage to get any decent photos of the event, I'll post them on this blog as soon as I can. A shot from last year's show is here.

No comments: