Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't think, therefore I am.......... not

I'm still shaking my head at the revelation (no pun intended) that many Christians don't believe in 'the theory' of evolution - like the last time I checked, it wasn't classified as a 'theory' anymore, insomuch as we have supposedly accumulated a vast collection of physical evidence to support it. But what I read today is bordering on the bizarre. The View co-host Sherri Shephard told her colleagues that she doesn't know whether the world is flat or not and hasn't put much thought into it.

Which just goes to show that if you don't give any thought to things that conflict with your belief system, there's no danger that they'll contradict it. If I ignore stuff then it doesn't exist. Or, if I ignore stuff then it cannot be true!

No comments: