Saturday, May 19, 2007

They're just regular..... honest!

OK guys, I need your help proving a point. Darlene seems to think I have extraordinarily large feet. In fact, she calls them paddles. I contest that I do not have large feet - that they are average sized for a man. She doesn't believe me.

So I'd like all the guys that read this post to weigh in with their shoe size (US) in the comments. Please don't embellish - be honest. I can't win this debate if you inflate your size. I encourage as many men to participate as possible. I realize that height has an influence - I've factored that in.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karl, it's Terry, my shoe size (and I'm not kidding) is a whopping 13. Yes, I know that's big, but for a 6'1 Asian male, that's rare. The rest of my family is close to around 11 (I think).

Terry
(AKA: Bigfoot, Sasquatch... :)

Anonymous said...

My shoe size's 14, and i'm just 5'5. Guys tend to have larger feets. Isn't there any other guys near you that can prove you point? =)

Anonymous said...

My shoe size is 9 1\2 (Eng) 10 1\2 (US) and about 45 (Eur)

Dvd

foo bar said...

I'm 5'10" My shoe size (US) is 8.

Karl Plesz said...

Anonoymous: Of course there are guys closer to me that can prove my point. But you wouldn't want me excluding you all from the fun, would you?

Jim said...

OK......mine is 10 1/2

Jim said...

10 and a half for me......im 5 11

Andy said...

6' tall here... and 10 1/2 shoe.

Looks like that's fairly normal based on others leaving comments!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karl. I'm 6 feet tall and I'm a size 11. And I'm about as average as they come. (On the flip side, my roommate is a size 16, and he is the same height).