Thursday, May 03, 2007

100 things in 100 days - number 48

48. I believe people wear too much perfume.

Where do I start!? Holy crap people! Let me just do a huge public service to the whole world right now. You need a light dab of scent on maybe two places on your whole body to give off a pleasant odour that others can detect. You do not need to marinate in the stuff. I'm serious. In fact, the more perfume you wear, the more you'll think you need, because you get so accustomed to it that you keep thinking you need more. You don't. You know what? I think people who do wear perfume should make friends with people who do not and use them as a judge of whether they're wearing enough. Because chances are, if you ask "Am I wearing enough?", the answer will be "Yes", no matter how sparingly you think you've applied it.

At work, there are some folks who walk by my cubicle space and it just hits you like a brick wall........ and lingers for 30 minutes. It's bad.

Quit it!

(Can you tell this is one of my biggest pet peeves?)

No comments: