Friday, April 27, 2007

Our stay in Vegas - Part 3

Eats!

I can't speak for the Mandalay Bay hotel, but at The Hotel, we got a 2-for-1 coupon for breakfast at The House of Blues. But the best part is if you look closely at your receipt, it says at the bottom that you can use it to get another 2-for-1 breakfast the very next day! Bonus! That helps keep costs down.

But the place I was really looking forward to was the acclaimed Burger Bar. It's in Mandalay Place, the little mall connecting the resort to the Luxor. I don't have to tell you how much I loves a good burger and the Burger Bar did not disappoint. I chose a real, very thick Angus ground beef patty. The list of toppings was endless, but I kept it simple with cheddar cheese and a mound of string-thin caramelized onion. For a restaurant burger - that was freaking awesome!

No comments: