Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sometimes you gotta go............. but you can't

While shopping the other day, I felt the urge to take a leak (or is it 'leave' a leak?). I put it off and put it off (I am told guys can hold it in with greater ease than women), but was feeling a crisis coming on if I delayed much longer. We had a couple things to get at Canadian Tire, a place I assumed would serve my other need as well.

My advice to you - if you're needing a bathroom, don't wait for a Canadian Tire store to look for one. If you haven't noticed, these stores have expanded of late, making it hard just to see across to the other walls of the store. But worse, the place is bereft of signage indicating the way toward relief. If the garden centre had actually been open, I would have been tempted to visit just to re-enact the male outdoor ritual of the virtual latrine.

Luckily, we got out of the store in a timely manner and managed to make it to an adjacent restaurant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've found that the best area to look for a washroom at Canadian Tire is near the auto center :)