Saturday, November 11, 2006

Just go with the flow....

Sometimes the universe tries to tell you something and you can either listen to the message or ignore it at your peril.

Lately my watch had been acting up and I recently traced it to the stem popping out on its own (which stops or even changes the time). So recently, I've gone watch shopping. I found a couple of watches by a certain brand that I really like, but they cost a lot of money. On top of that, the choices in stock (in local stores) were slim. So looked around for other stores that sell the line. None to be found. So I went looking online. Good prices, but they don't deliver to Canada. Found some on eBay, but the gut told me to pass and I didn't quite know why.

Today I actually found one of the models I like the look of in a store. Tried it on. Ouch! Not very comfortable. Not very user friendly either. Expensive too. I think I'll pass!

Lesson: if it's too hard to get the thing you want, maybe you weren't meant to have it.......

Pic by jurvetson.

No comments: