Sunday, October 08, 2006

Latest meme

I got tagged by Blah Blah Blog-o-licious to do this meme. Fine, but I'm not tagging anyone else.

Three things that scare me:
1. Heights; 2. Drowning; 3. Nobody likes me (wow... deep eh?)

Three people that make me laugh:
1. Ze Frank; 2. Jon Stewart; 3. Kramer

Three things I hate the most:
1. Religion; 2. Suffering; 3. People with bigger egos than me

Three things I don't understand:
1. Suicide; 2. Makeup (the reason behind it); 3. Why we haven't colonized space yet

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Enjoying an Irish Cream (flavoured) coffee; 2. Blogging; 3. Waiting for Darlene to wake up

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Act in something; 2. Operate my own business; 3. View the earth from space (I'll take a realistic virtual view if necessary)

Three things I can do:
1. Teach complex topics in a way anyone can understand; 2. Make that Spock "live long and prosper" sign with my hand; 3. Recite the alphabet backwards really fast

Three ways to describe my personality:
1. Pompous; 2. Imaginative; 3. Curious

Three things I can't do:
1. Swim; 2. Skate (yeah..... I'm Canadian); 3. Eat a lot of pork without getting indigestion

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Zero 7; 2. Your intuition.... it's always right; 3. your wife.... trust me on this

Three things you should never listen to:
1. the sound a fan blade makes up close (with the grille removed); 2. experts; 3. The album Dark Side of the Moon as the soundtrack for The Wizard of Oz

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. to fly an aircraft; 2. to act (working on it as we speak); 3. self-liposuction

Three favorite foods:
1. burgers!; 2. real, fresh cut 'chip truck' french fries [drool]; 3. all of Darlene's baking

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Water; 2. Iced tea (sweetened); 3. Cranberry juice

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Electric Company; 2. Star Trek; 3. Hockey Night in Canada

No comments: