Sunday, September 24, 2006

More fun with t-shirts

What I think is really great for women is that men will actually wear a t-shirt that says what's on their mind. This is like the perfect warning sign. If you saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that said "beauty is just a light switch away", or "I [heart] strippers", there is little mystery as to his value system. This is a good thing. No more guessing.

For example, I would have no qualms about wearing a shirt with the slogan pictured here. It's very witty.

4 comments:

Bernie May said...

"I taught your girlfriend that thing you like"

Bernie May said...

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list"

Bernie May said...

"You've been a bad girl. Go to my room"

Bernie May said...

"I found Jesus. He was behind the sofa the whole time."