Thursday, June 29, 2006

"Exactly how large are these snakes....?"

I haven't come across many movies that have created such a buzz over a film's plot even before the movie is released. I am of course referring to Snakes on a Plane. Don't take my word for it - do a Google search on "snakes on a plane" and see what you get. Or you could just save some time and read the story on wikipedia. One of the funniest (supposed) developments is that among the script changes in the film, is the addition of a line that originated as an Internet parody of Samuel L. Jackson's traditional movie persona: "Enough is enough! I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!". I don't recall any other instance of a film being influenced by its cult following, while still in production.

Meanwhile, here's a guy who made a clip of early auditions for the part that of course eventually goes to Samuel L. Jackson. Outrageously funny impressions. NSFW.......

1 comment:

yoo hoo said...

...just so you know....stole this and posted it to my blog..you're the best!