Sunday, March 05, 2006

Latest meme

Q. What were you doing 10 years ago?
A. I was a supervising telecommunications technologist for the Canadian Army in Calgary. I was trying to decide if I should pack up my family and bring them with me to Edmonton (because the base in Calgary was closing), or leave them here, become a weekend commuter for 2 and a half years, then resume my life in Calgary. I chose the latter - thank God.

Q. What were you doing 1 year ago?
A. I was on the road, teaching a pilot course for a new asset management system. I'm really happy when I'm teaching.

Q. 5 snacks you enjoy:
A. Cheesies (cheese puffs); PoppyCock - Just the Nuts; fresh pineapple; Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream; salsa and chips.

Q. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:
A. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here; Hall & Oates - Sara Smile; B52s - Planet Claire; Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good; BTO - Lookin Out For # 1; Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody; Eagles - Desperado; Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams; Foreigner - Cold as Ice; Gary Wright - Dream Weaver; OK - OK, I'll stop now.... geez, only 5?

Q. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:
A. Pay off the car; pay off the house; all new appliances and entertainment gear; finishing touches to the house; the rest invested for retirement.

Q. 5 things you like doing:
A. Listening to music; teaching / talking; travelling by car; enjoying great food; is this a family show?

Q. 5 things you would never wear again:
A. tie; grey wool army socks; polyester pants; ball cap; a vest.

Q. 5 favourite toys:
A. Acura TSX; Palm Tungsten E; Creative Labs Zen mp3 player; my computer; Easy Button.

No comments: