Thursday, March 16, 2006

10 Peeves Dogs have about humans:

1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny at all.
2. Yelling at me for barking.. ummm - I'm a dog, remember?
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly who is this walk for anyway?
4. So you it when I balance food on my nose, huh? Watch what happens next time you put your hand there.....
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for humankind.
7. You take me to the vet for "the big snip", then act surprised when I freak out every time we go back.
8. So I sniff the crotches of your guests - sorry, I haven't quite mastered the handshake yet.
9. Dog sweaters. I'm guessing you haven't noticed the fur.
10. You put food on the coffee table right at my eye level and then expect me to ignore it. Are you cruel?

No comments: