Thursday, February 09, 2006

"Have you tried restarting your computer?"

The IT Crowd is a new TV show in the UK that reveals the lives of 2 wacky System Administrators. The first 3 episodes have made it online (naturally), but with the blessing of the TV network in this case. Of course you cannot access them (unless you use a proxy) from outside the UK. Check out the episodes here - although they have already gone offline once. If you look hard enough, you may find them crop up elsewhere on the net. If you know of anything in the world of computer support, this is gonna make you laugh. I hope this eventually gets released (or bought by a cable network) in Canada.

P.S.: Dear Channel 4,
You'll end up making much more money from this program in the long run if you'd make the clips available to the whole world. You know, kinda like a teaser to get people the world over to pressure their cable networks to buy the thing?

1 comment:

Bernie May said...

I've watched all three episodes now. I should have been working, doing chores, reading bedtime stories to my children, but now I just cruise the 'net looking for the fourth episode. I'm so sad, in so many ways.