Saturday, January 28, 2006

Another meme

4 Jobs I've Had: short order cook; computer instructor; army telecoms tech; disc jockey.
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over: Blade Runner; Planes Trains and Automobiles; Fifth Element; The Jerk.
4 Places I have Lived: Kingston,Ontario; Deux Montagnes, Quebec; Calgary, Alberta; Laval-des-Rapides, Quebec.
4 TV Shows I Love to Watch: CSI; The West Wing; Weeds; The Sopranos.
4 Places I have been on Vacation: Washington, DC; Los Angeles; Phoenix; Las Vegas.
4 Websites You Visit Daily: Google; Defective Yeti; Canoe.ca; BoingBoing.
4 of My Favourite Foods: Rocky's Hamburgers; Gyros; Darlene's Pumpkin Pie; Filet Mignon with Bernaise sauce.
4 Places I would Rather Be: Australia; In the pool at the Boulder's Resort at midnight; Germany; near the surf.
4 Albums I Cannot Live Without: Dark Side of the Moon (duh); Fleetwood Mac - Rumours; Moby - Play; Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club. (you have no idea how hard it was to pick only 4)

No comments: