Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Save your money

Here's a tip on how to save money on greeting cards this holiday season. When Darlene and I find ourselves in a card shop, she will often find a suitable card, call me over and show me the card. Then after I examine it and offer my compliments on such a good choice, she'll say, "There. Now I don't have to buy it for you." When I find a great card for her, I do the same thing. The added benefit of this is when you find more than one candidate to give, you can show them all the good ones - and then just put them right back. We save a fortune this way.

I'm kidding. We do this sometimes in jest, but we actually do buy each other cards........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I do the same thing! We also recycle cards that we have given each other in the past. It's a lot of fun.

Nancy