While we're on the subject, let's see how I did:
1. Refuse to go on Atkins diet. Or South Beach for that matter. Check!
2. Take more pictures. ummm....... check.
3. Try to ignore the blatant dents and scratches on my car left by inconsiderate parking lot users. It was hard, but... check.
4. Give away any clothes that have been hanging in my closet (unworn) for more than 12 months. I knew I forgot to do something.....
5. Stop getting upset whenever I find those plastic tags lying around that Darlene has cut off new clothes. Check. I no longer get upset............heh.
6. Eat more fibre. Affirmative.
7. Accept that red-necks' opinions are just as valid as my own. Come on...... you didn't really expect me to come through on that one, did you?
8. Give the hair-cutters at First Choice another chance. Guffaw! Yeah.................. right.
9. Try to contain the pee-splash from going everywhere. I try dammit!
10. Spend any money that has been sitting in my account for more than 12 months. Got that one covered...