Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm not drunk!

Drunktionary - Where you’ll find several common phrases used by drunks and what they translate to in sober-speak.

(Drunk Term = Sober Translation)
I LOVE This Song! = I KNOW This Song!
Dude, all the chicks at this party are ugly = Dude, none of the chicks at this party will talk to me.
You’re my best friend, man = You’re my only friend in arm’s reach right now and I need someone to pay for this shot, man.
What’s up, Bro? = What’s up, guy-who’s-name-I-can’t-ever-remember?
I had, like, ten beers before I even came out = I'm, like, the kind of guy that lies about how much I drink.
Dude, I didn’t even make it out of the dorms last night! = Dude, my girlfriend made me stay in and watch the Gilmore Girls season 1 DVD with her last night!


More here.

No comments: