Thursday, October 27, 2005

Frimpong in Calgary

Ever heard of Frimpong the International Travelling Bear? Well, this bear gets around. Vietnam, Holland, Israel, Vienna, Sweden, Russia and now - Calgary. I cannot take credit for his trip here, but I got to meet him in person just this morning. My friend Gord was responsible for arranging the visit. Excuse Frimpong's appearance, he's still logey from a night out of wings and beer. If you monitor his site long enough, you'll be able to see the pics detailing Frimpong's visit to Calgary. For now, I just had to get a shot with him for myself. "Brush with furriness....."

P.S.: Frimpong did not win last night's $54 million 6/49 draw........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... Is Frimpong the one on the left? :D

Jeff, CA5

Karl Plesz said...

Ooooo............sassy!