Friday, October 28, 2005

"A blizzard is when it snows sideways"

Kid's ideas about science:

"When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms. But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions."

"Water freezes at 32 degrees and boils at 212 degrees. There are 180 degrees between freezing and boiling because there are 180 degrees between north and south."

"A vibration is a motion that cannot make up its mind which way it wants to go."

"Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun. But I have never been able to make out the numbers."


Make sure you read them all......................priceless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Basically, this is what I needed. A nephew asked me a similar question the other day. I told him just wait until a blizzard happends. From then I will do the explanation.