Sunday, September 11, 2005

Tatoo-free zone

I don't like tatoos - at least not on me. I agree that some tatoos look neat - for now. But seriously, I don't think they'll look neat forever. I am horribly biased. I base most of my tatoo opinion on my dad's tatoo. He got it in the Navy and of course it looks awful now. I know tatoo quality has come a long way, but I'm still convinced those things are going to look pretty dumb (and probably pretty bad) as you get older.

SNL did a funny skit on this very concept.

3 comments:

Karl Plesz said...

Ummmm........I think you're confusing me with Tom. I am not afraid to drive a Smart car - in fact I enetered a raffle for one.

Anonymous said...

HA! I was thinking of Dad's tatoo, too, as I read the title of this post! LOL!!! Heidi

Karl Plesz said...

Folks, please forgive Jon. He mistook polite acknowledgement on my part for complete agreement. It's not his fault.