I'm a huge fan of music trivia. Try these questions on for size:
1. Who co-wrote the Eagles' hit "Take it Easy" with Glenn Frey? Hint: He's not an Eagle.
2. Name at least one band member of the James Gang (Funk #49) who departed to join another band.
3. In the Pink Floyd tune "One of My Turns" from The Wall, who is saying the phrases "are all these your guitars?" and "wanna take a bath?"
4. Fleetwood Mac had a hit named "Hypnotized", an awesome song. You may notice it is not sung by the regular singers you may know from later evolution of the band. It is sung by someone who left the band to solo for a while. Who is he?
5. Who was the sound engineer who worked on Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"? Hint: He went on to another big music project.
Check your answers in the comments section....