Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Kids do the silliest things....

Once you get to a certain age (I guess), you reminisce about your childhood and all the silly or stupid things you did. For example, I recall one time when I played hookey from elementary school with this girl I was seeing (CG) and accidentally set fire to the grass field across from the school. It wasn't my only brush (get it?) with setting fires, but it never blossomed into full-blown pyromania and I never destroyed any property.

Question to my readers: Did you do anything as a kid that causes you to ask yourself, "what was I thinking?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite...at the risk of embarassing myself.....

Many years ago,I wanted to learn to play guitar (again, 1st attempt didn't take). I could play almost any song - on one string!!!

So I thought it was cool to put on my favorite Kiss album (Alive II of course), grab my tennis racket, stand in front of my bedroom window (on the 2nd story), and proceed to entertain the neighbourhood with my tennis guitar playing skills.

I was a legend on my own mind :)

Jeff, CA5

(Thankfully I did eventually learn to play the guitar, and still do)