Saturday, March 26, 2005

That's really sexy, Jay


Ladies, this is just another example of what can happen when you purposely do not talk to a guy at a party. They get bored. Then they dream up ridiculous things to do with ordinary objects and various parts of their body. It is an obviously fruitless attempt to attract the female of the species. So for the sake of the continued perpetuation of homo sapiens - just talk to the guy!

OK, now that I've thought about it some more - never mind.....Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Karl Plesz said...

I've actually never met the guy in my life. But speaking of work buddies, I'm sure I could round up a person or two who would actually give what's pictured a try....

Anonymous said...

Mental note to self; bookmark this for future reference!

Good find!